Masterclass - Care
This Whistleblowing in the Care Sector Masterclass is a half-day training course tailored for Registered Care Managers and designated contacts named in your whistleblowing policy. The training is delivered by subject matter experts in whistleblowing with a legal background.
Interestingly, the Health and Care sector is the most frequent sector to contact our advice line, accounting for 33% of all calls. The top three concerns we receive from the Care sector are safeguarding, neglect and drug abuse.
All the work we do with organisations is informed by our experience of advising individuals on our advice line. This training has been developed utilising our 25 year’s subject matter expertise, and will be held in our central London offices. The masterclass presents the opportunity for you to network with other like-minded peers of other care home and home care providers.
The Whistleblowing in the Care Sector Masterclass will involve:
• Overview of whistleblowing and its history in the care sector
• Embedding and evaluating best practice arrangements
• Relevant whistleblowing legislation and how to distinguish from a grievance
• Round table discussion of common whistleblowing concerns in health and care sector
• Real life case study within the care sector
• How to effectively handle the whistleblower
• Anonymity, confidentiality and protecting the whistleblower
• Opportunities for Q&A, networking and lunch
• Deepen your understanding of your role and responsibility as a senior care professional in upholding a positive and proactive whistleblowing culture
• Great networking opportunity, you will meet, share ideas and learn from your peers in the same sector
Tuesday 19 June, 9am-1pm
To ensure you do not miss out on this unique opportunity, please contact us on 0203 117 2520 or email email@example.com to register.